Schmalenberger pumps in industrial cooling
The challenges faced by pumps in industrial cooling are enormous. Extreme temperature differences, high delivery heads and compact designs demand a reliable and stable delivery pump. We provide optimum delivery solutions for open and closed cooling circuits.
for Schmalenberger pumps:
- Coolant supply
- Pressure boosting in the cooling circuit
Areas of use
of Schmalenberger pumps:
- Cooling equipment and systems, compressors (mobile or stationary)
- Cooling of industrial processes
- Cooling of welding plants and transformers
- Cooling of industrial and medical laser systems
- Heating pumps
Our recommendation for cooling of industrial processes:
Our KSP pump type is a multi-stage, self-priming centrifugal pump that can be individually configured for your processes in terms of performance and material selection.