Quick suctioning immersion pumps type SZ
Block für die Pumpendetails
Flow rate max.
Delivery head max.
Immersion depth max.
60 Hz execution available
Frequency converter available
Harting connector (HAN 10E) available
Special color available
Special voltages available
Enlarged immersion depths available
Certifications available (e.g. CSA / NEMA UL / CCC / CEL)
The quick suctioning immersion pumps type SZ are ideal for pumping media with high air inclusion such as emulsions, grinding and cutting oils. The impeller of the SZ is a combination of an open impeller and a compressor impeller, which allows the simultaneous transport of air and media with solids loading. This makes the SZ pump the ideal quick suctioning immersion pump for almost all processes in grinding technology and heavy machining. Due to the open impeller design, foreign particles up to a diameter of 20 mm can be pumped easily. Schmalenberger offers these pump series for flow rates of 50 to 1,800 l/min and for delivery heads up to 50 m. A maintenance-free silicon carbide throttling bush sealing provides the necessary shaft sealing and guiding.
- Robust design
- Energy-efficient, cost-effective, maintenance-free
- High reliability
- Open impellers
- Individually configurable
- Various immersion depths (250, 320, 450, 550, 750 or 980 mm)
- Characteristic field extendable with the use of a variable speed drive
- Free ball passage up to 20 mm
- Also available with 4-pole motors
- For media with solids loading and high air inclusion up to 15 percent by volume
- Flow rate up to 108 m³/h
- Delivery head up to 50 m
- Material: cast iron
- Motors: up to 3 kW 230/400 V 50 Hz, from 4 kW 400/690 V 50 Hz, 460 V 60 Hz, other voltages on request
Areas of application
- Return pump for machine tools
- Filter technology
- Surface technology
- Process engineering
- Environmental technology