Centrifugal pump with integrated chip cutter type SZcut
Block für die Pumpendetails
Flow rate max.
Delivery head max.
Immersion depth max.
60 Hz execution available
Frequency converter available
Harting connector (HAN 10E) available
Special color available
Turning – milling – drilling – is machining aluminum your profession? Then you can do without costly and time-consuming chip crushers in conjunction with lifting systems. The SZcut combines a proven centrifugal pump design with a cutting element and optimises the difficult transport of aluminum chips in the coolant cycle. At the suction opening a wear-resistant cutting element cuts the aluminum chips suspended in the coolant. This prevents clogging of the pipeline by unbroken knotted chips and improves the transport of coolant with chips. The simultaneous suction, cutting and the joint transport of coolant and chips minimises the space requirements and lowers energy and investment costs.
- Pumping and cutting in one operation
- Space-saving, compact design
- Energy-efficient, cost-effective and maintenance-free
- Short amortization period
- Easily cuts aluminum (other materials on request)
- Free ball passage up to 20 mm
- Individual adaptation to the system curve
- Various immersion depths
- Long service life thanks to maintenance-free bush bearings
- Sealed shaft passage
- Also available with 4-pole motors
- Retrofit possible (on request)
- Quick suctioning pump in block construction
- For media with solids loading and high air inclusion up to 15 percent by volume
- Flow rate up to 60 m³/h
- Delivery head up to 38 m
- Material design: cast iron with wear-resistant cutting element
- Motors: up to 3 kW 230/400 V 50 Hz, from 4 kW 400/690 V 50 Hz, 460 V 60 Hz, other voltages on request
Areas of application
- Return pump for chip disposal